Rug Cleaning Service
Area Rugs Cleaned Extremely Convenient
We understand that finding the time to have a professional area rug cleaning service come into your home to clean your rugs can be a real issue for some of our busy customers, which is why we offer two area rug cleaning options.
- Rug Cleaning Option One- Our first rug cleaning option is the standard option offered by most carpet cleaning companies. In this option, you simply give us a call and set up a rug cleaning appointment and our rug cleaning technician will come to your home and clean your rugs right then and there while you attend to other chores or interests around your home. What makes this option convenient for many of our customers is our extended cleaning hours from 8 to 8 and the fact that provide same day services.
- Rug Cleaning Option Two- Our second rug cleaning options is perfect for our customers who simply don’t have a spare evening to spend at home. In this option, you simply give us a call and arrange a time that is convenient for you to have us come and pick up your area rugs and take them back to our facility and clean them there. Once we have cleaned them, you then again give us a time that is convenient for you to have us return your clean rugs to you. Pick up and delivery is free you only pay for the actual cleaning itself.
In-House Rug Cleaning Services:
Here are a few tips to help you keep your area rugs clean longer between professional cleanings.
- Vacuum your area rugs frequently to keep lose dirt and grit from working it’s way down to your the roots of your rug fibers. Sprinkling a little baking soda on your rugs prior to vacuuming will help keep them smelling fresher as well.
- Vigorously shaking you rug once a week or so, will also help to keep your rugs clean longer. It is best to shake your rugs out of doors to keep the dust and dirt from getting on the other furniture in your home.
- Spot clean stains as they occur. Spills will happen from time to time and using just clear water and a clean rag to clean the stains as soon as they occur will help remove the stains better. Never rub at a stain, instead spray water on the stain and then simply lay clean rag over the stain and press down. Repeat until the stain is gone.
We Clean All Types of Area Rugs
We clean all sizes and types of area rugs including:
- Wool & Wool blends
- Polyester & polyester blends
Schedule a Cleaning Appointment
To schedule a cleaning appointment or free consultation just give us a call
at 1-929-279-4557 or speak to online representative.